Is There A Natural Skin Moisturizer?
Interested in natural skin care products? Where do you find a natural skin moisturizer?
Gradually there is a worldwide movement towards natural non chemical products, and the skin care industry is no exception. Natural skin care products like natural skin moisturizers are selling like hot cakes.
Yes there is a natural skin moisturizer, in fact there are a number of natural skin moisturizers. If you can source them all yourself you could even use them as they are, but it isn’t easy to source these moisturizers, so it’s way easier (and probably cheaper) to get them all in one good quality natural skin care product.
Here’s a few examples of excellent and quite natural skin moisturizers. You might not have heard of them.
1. Shea butter. What is shea butter? It comes from the seed of the shea tree, and has many properties that are good for your skin, including natural moisturizing. It is high in vitamins A and E, both good for your skin, and also some essential fatty acids that are extremely good skin moisturizers. These ingredients are virtually identical to the moisturizers produced by your own skin in the sebaceous glands.
Shea butter softens the skin and makes it smoother and look younger.
2. Phytessence Wakame. This is a seaweed from Japan and is eaten by the Japanese. Science has discovered that phytessence wakame is very good for the skin, something Japanese women have known for years. The Japanese have the worlds best skin right into old age.
Phytessence Wakame is packed with all sorts of vitamins and minerals that are good for your skin and has natural moisturizing properties.
3. Sorbitol, found in grapes and berries, plums, pears, seaweed and algea is a fine moisturizer, helping the skin retain moisture and also smoothing the skin.
4. Capuacu oil from the nut of the capuacu tree. It regulates the activity of lipids on the surface of the skin, very important to protecting skin moisture.
5. Xtend tk. Xtend tk is derived from the wool of sheep. It is one of the best moisturizers that you can get for your skin. Along with a wide range of ingredients that have various benefits for your skin it is also very successful at helping the skin retain moisture.
Retaining moisture is one of the most important parts of successful skin moisturizing.
There’s 5 great natural skin moisturizers. And of course if you have a capuacu tree and a shea tree in the backyard, along with the berries and maybe a beach nearby with the right type of seaweed you could probably do wonders for your skin just by eating. Oh and a sheep.
But of course for the vast majority of women (and men) this isn’t practical. Far more useful is to buy the worlds best natural skin care products that contain all these ingredients and much more, all in one product.
Proven to moisturize successfully as well as contribute to a visible overall improvement in skin health.That’s the easiest, most practical and cost effective way to get the best natural skin moisturizers that nature can provide.
You don’t need to start growing trees or feeding sheep.Written by - Natural Skin Health
Filed under: Natural Skin Care
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!